|Manf Part Number
- A non-bottom bearing, wedge style expansion anchor for use in solid concrete or grout filled masonry
- Threaded stud version is available in nine diameters and multiple lengths
- One-piece clip ensures uniform holding capacity that increases as tension is applied
- Threaded end is chamfered for ease of starting nut
- One piece wrap around clip
- Most sizes feature full thread for added versatility
- Standards Met
- Anchor: A-A-1923A
- Nut: ASTM A 563, Grade A
- Zinc Plating: ASTM B 633,
Service Condition SC1, Type III
- General Specifications
- Material: Zinc Plated
- Minimum Tensile Strength (Stud): 70,000 psi
- Size: 1/2" x 5-1/2"
- Drill Bit Dia.: 1/2"
- Thread Length: 4-1/16"
- Anchors per Box: 25
|Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to a chemical (or chemicals) that are known to the State of California to cause cancer or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov