- Higher load capacity and vibration resistance: Threads along the length of the anchor efficiently transfer the load to the base material. Ratchet teeth on the underside of the hex-washer head help prevent the anchor from loosening in vibratory conditions.
- Specialized Heat Treating Process: Creates superior surface hardness at the tip to facilitate cutting, while at the same time not compromising ductility within the anchor body.
- Less spacing and edge distance required: The anchor does not exert expansion forces on the base material.
- No special drill bit needed: Designed to install using standard sized ANSI tolerance drill bits.
- Installs with 50% less torque: Testing shows that when compared with a major competitor, the Titen HD requires 50% less torque to be installed in concrete. The serrated teeth on the lead threads facilitate cutting, allowing the remainder of the threads to follow with very little friction. This enables the user to install the anchor using wrenches or cordless tools.
- Hex-washer head: Requires no separate washer and provides a clean installed appearance.
- Removable: Ideal for temporary anchoring (e.g. formwork, bracing) or applications where fixtures may need to be moved. Re-use of the anchor to achieve listed load values is not recommended.