- MADE IN AMERICA- High quality, Industrial Grade Professional Tools made in the U.S.A.
- Shaft Length=9in, Handle Width=3in
- EKLIND hex keys (allen wrenches) are used to drive internal hexagon socket (allen head) fasteners
- OPTIMUM STRENGTH- These EKLIND tools are made with EKLIND Alloy Steel that is heat treated, quenched and tempered for optimum strength, torque and ductility for safety and coated with a rust resistant finish
- EKLIND T-HANDLE HEX KEY- You get extra reach and extra leverage with the keys' longer shafts
- EKLIND CUSHION GRIP T-KEY- Keys that have longer shafts to provide extra reach and leverage, the smooth vinyl handles are comfortable and slip resistance, they stack nicely and are organized in a pouch for compact storage, even in your tool box
- IDENTIFY YOUR TOOLS- Metric sizes are color coded in blue so you can reach for the correct tool quickly
- MEETS OR EXCEEDS ALL APPLICABLE STANDARDS- EKLIND tools meet or go beyond the standard regulations set forth in ANSI, ASME, RoHS, REACH, CA Prop 65 and Dodd-Frank Conflict Minerals Legislation